Dear students and parents,
We are going to be using CANVAS for Online Learning.
Youth Students click here to log into CANVAS
Adult Ed. students please login HERE to log into CANVAS.
You will need to use your school email as your username and your password to log in. If you need to reset your password, please contact one of the counselors or email@example.com
If you are an Adult student, please follow the instructions on the Adult School Tab on the top of the screen or click HERE.
Message from the Counselors: Even though the building is empty and the doors are closed, we want you to know that as your counselors, we are still working for you and available to assist you however we can. Please reach out to us if you have questions, concerns, or just need someone to talk to. We will be available by phone or video chat. You may also visit our Horizonte counseling website if your family needs community resources such as food, medical care, mental health, and other needs.
Counselor available during the summer is Joey Peterson (801) 882-7144.
If you feel you are in an emergency situation, do not hesitate to call 911 or the crisis line.
Crisis Line (801) 587-3000 Safe UT Chat/Crisisline 1-800-273-8255
The Horizonte Counseling Team
For more information, click on the Counseling Page
EMERGENCY FOOD BOXES
- The Salt Lake Education Foundation has been working with local partners during the school dismissal to provide emergency food boxes for families.
- Please note that pantry hours have changed. Food distribution will take place at our three community learning centers:
- Rose Park Community Learning Center: 1105 W. 1000 N., Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Liberty Community Learning Center: 1078 S. 300 E., Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
- Glendale Community Learning Center: 1388 S. 1340 W. Navajo Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- We work with our partners to provide this resource to our families. Because of that, we are reliant on their donations, and we thank you for understanding that we can’t control what food or hygiene items are available on any given day.
- We are grateful to our community partners for making it possible for us to serve our families during this time of crisis.
- Please call our Family Resource Hotline – 801-301-6476 – if your family needs additional support.
School Community Council (SCC)
Next SCC meeting is on February 11th, 2020
Sora by Overdrive
Get connected and read your favorite stories online for free. You will need to log in with your school login.
Applications for free and reduced meal
To get information about how to enroll in Horizonte, please contact us HERE. We would love to answer any questions you have!