Horizonte only offers online classes to Adult students until August 2021
To register for Online GED Prep, Online Adult High School Completion or Online English Language classes at Horizonte, please complete the two required forms by using the links below. You will hear back from us through email within 3-5 business days on what your next steps are to begin online classes.
Fill out the Horizonte Adult Program: REGISTRATION FORM
The form requires proof of Utah residency with the student’s name and Utah address. You will have to upload a picture or file of your proof of address before you can submit your form. To submit your proof of address, click on Browse Files on the online form, and you will have the choice to select your file. If you are using a cellphone you also have the option to take a picture of your document.
Examples of Proof:
- Utah Driver’s License/Utah State ID
- Rent Agreement
- Mail addressed to student
You will receive a confirmation email after you submit the form for your records.
Make an appointment for placement testing in the building: TESTING APPOINTMENT
If you are referred by the agency, IRC, Asian Association, Catholic Community Services, DWS or any other agency, please schedule your testing appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing appointments can be made Monday through Thursday at 9:00am or 6:30pm.
- The test is timed, students will have 90 minutes to complete the test.
- Masks are required on all students and staff while in the building. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one.
- Hand sanitizer will be located for student use, in the school lobby and in the testing room. Each testing table will be 6 feet apart from other testers and staff, all materials used will be sanitized before and after each use.
- We can only allow 10 testers in the building at a time, please come alone. Any family or friends will be asked to wait outside until the test is over.
You will receive a confirmation email of your appointment for your records. If you need to reschedule please contact us.
If you have any questions about Adult Education registration or classes, please reach out to our adult education team:
|Alex Ellerman||Alex.Ellerman@slcschools.org||Ext. 1130|
|Maria Mendez Ceron||Maria.MendezCeron@slcschools.org||Ext. 7101|
|GED Prep Teacher||Benjamin.Fillmore@slcschools.org|
|HS Completion Teacher||Nikki.Fonnesbeck@slcschools.org|
|Transcript request questions||Cristina.Cabrera@slcschools.org||Ext. 2540|
TRANSCRIPT requests visit: https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/24444/account
If you have questions about the Adult Education Program, please email Principal Bell: Joshua.Bell@slcschools.org